We need your financial support to continue and expand our programs. Here's how you can help:
MAKE A DONATION
Donations can be mailed to:
Sports for the World's Children
68-C Westlake Avenue
Daly City CA 94014
or sent online via PayPal to: email@example.com
(If you'd like to make your donation via PayPal using a credit card or online check but don't know how, please let us know and we can email you a PayPal invoice that will walk you through the steps.)
Donors of $35 or more may choose to receive an SWC T-Shirt, mug, or bag of their choice. See below for details.
All donations are tax-deductible as allowed by law.
OTHER WAYS TO SUPPORT SWC
- Make a monetary donation! One of the most direct and effective ways is to make a gift. Besides simply writing a check, individuals or organizations may choose to sponsor or help sponsor an event, contribute via a foundation or company, make a planned gift, or hold a benefit for the Foundation. For more detailed information, contact us.
- Designate SWC as a beneficiary via United Way! If you and/or your company (or a friends' or family's company) participate in a United Way Campaign, you can request that charitable contributions (which can be deducted from employees' paychecks) be made to SWC. All you need to do is provide them with SWC's United Way Agency # (1203102) or SWC's address and tax-exempt ID number (94-3274922).
- Donate miles! We are constantly transporting our sports equipment donations to areas in need at home in the U.S. and abroad. We also continually conduct research and needs assessments in potential areas to benefit. SWC has received sports equipment requests from every continent on the planet except for one, so there are no restrictions as to which airlines' miles we would accept! However, it's possible that we might not have an account with the airline of which you'd like to donate. So, if you're interested in donating miles, please contact us!
- SHOP AMAZON through our AmazonSmile link:
- USE GOODSEARCH to search the internet! Go to www.goodsearch.com (or click the logo to the right) and enter "Sports for the World's Children Foundation" in the space that asks, "WHO DO YOU GOODSEARCH FOR?" Then search the Web! It's that easy! GoodSearch is a search engine which donates 50-percent of its revenue to the charities designated by its users. You use GoodSearch exactly as you would any other search engine. Because it’s powered by Yahoo!, you get proven search results. The money GoodSearch donates to our cause comes from its advertisers the users and the organizations do not spend a dime! Make it your home page!
- USE GOODSHOP to make online purchases! Go to www.goodshop.com and enter "Sports for the World's Children Foundation" in the space that asks, "WHO DO YOU GOODSEARCH FOR?" Next, click through to their partner retailers and start shopping! You can choose from hundreds of popular online merchants (Amazon is our favorite!) and the experience of shopping through GoodShop is the same as going to the retailer directly. A percentage of your purchase, approximately 3%, will go to SWC.
- Volunteer! We can always use help with equipment pick-ups and equipment inventorying and organization at our storage units. Let us know if you can help with pick-ups in your area, or if you would like us to contact you when we some helping hands with inventorying and/or organizing at our storage units. Also see our sports equipment distribution volunteer opportunities (e.g. volunteer trips to Mexico) in our Programs section.
OUR WISH LIST
- Laptop and/or tablet computer with Wi-Fi capability
- Digital camera
- HP 21 (black), 22 (color), and 27 (black) ink for printer
- Portable DVD player
You can help sustain our programs in a very unique way. When you make a membership donation of $35.00 or more, you may choose to receive an SWC gift or T-shirt. View all gifts / shirt designs by clicking through the link below. Please specify item # along with size (if ordering a shirt): adult M, L, XL, or XXL. Click below...
View Gifts and Shirt Designs